Nature's Botanical Spray - Rosemary and Cedarwood
Australia’s leading natural insect repellent.
Convenient if you need to apply it to multiple people, share it with strangers or large surface areas of skin.
- It is not an aerosol which means you do not lose a lot in the air.
- The lotion is white and in a vegetable emulsifier so substantially thinner than the Crème so that it may work well within the spray and roll-on applications.
- It has a very pleasant aroma, is nourishing to the skin and leaves no oily residue when rubbed in.
Two sizes: 125ml and 500ml
This has to be one of the most effective products around and has gained cult status amongst campers and outdoor sports people.
It is fantastic for you and your horse. Apply a small amount to your skin and/or dab a tiny amount on to your horse, spread gently, avoiding the eyes. A little bit goes a long way with this product.
Premium natural Rosemary & Cedarwood essential oils.
- Repels flies, mosquitoes, midges, sandflies, no see ums. Customers have reported it also effectively repelling ticks and ants.
- No DEET, Picaridin or other harsh toxins.
- Unlike DEET products it will NOT remove nail polish, damage/melt plastics, sunglasses, iPhone covers, fishing gear.
- Antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal qualities so widely used by our customers for many other uses. (See ‘Safe Active ingredients’).
- Cruelty free, vegan friendly.
- Made in Australia by a Family owned & operated business.
- First made for Western Australia miners in 2005.
- APVMA (Australian Pesticides & Veterinarian Medicines Authority) registration. Successfully tested in field, laboratories and by thousands of our customers worldwide.
- More than half a million units in Australia & overseas have been sold since then making it Australia’s most popular natural insect repellent.
SAFE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Rosemary & Cedarwood Essential Oils are regarded as safe for skin application by regulators such as the EPA and much safer/beneficial than chemicals such as DEET & Picaridin.
In addition to repelling they are well known as having antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal qualities.