Nature's Botanical Rosemary & Cedarwood Oils In A Natural Creme
Australia’s leading natural insect repellent.
- The crème is white, in an olive oil base so thicker than the lotion and comes in a tub.
- Due to its essential oils, the crème has a pleasant aromatic odour.
- It has a nourishing consistency when you apply it, and is particularly good for those with dry skin.
- As it tends to get applied more thickly it probably requires fewer applications than the lotion.
- It’s economical as it goes a long way and lasts a long time.
- As it has an olive oil base it is slightly water resistant so good when one perspires heavily from the brow or is outdoors around water.
- When the Crème is rubbed into the skin it is slightly tacky to begin and then becomes transparent and leaves no oily residue.
The Nature's Botanical creme sizes: 50g,100g, 260g and 1kg
It is fantastic for you and your horse. Apply a small amount to your skin and/or dab a tiny amount on to your horse, spread gently, avoiding the eyes. A little bit goes a long way with this product.
Premium natural Rosemary & Cedarwood essential oils.
- Repels flies, mosquitoes, midges, sandflies, no see ums. Customers have reported it also effectively repelling ticks and ants.
- No DEET, Picaridin or other harsh toxins.
- Unlike DEET products it will NOT remove nail polish, damage/melt plastics, sunglasses, iPhone covers, fishing gear.
- Antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal qualities so widely used by our customers for many other uses. (See ‘Safe Active ingredients’).
- Cruelty free, vegan friendly.
- Made in Australia by a Family owned & operated business.
- First made for Western Australia miners in 2005.
- APVMA (Australian Pesticides & Veterinarian Medicines Authority) registration. Successfully tested in field, laboratories and by thousands of our customers worldwide.
- More than half a million units in Australia & overseas have been sold since then making it Australia’s most popular natural insect repellent.
SAFE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Rosemary & Cedarwood Essential Oils are regarded as safe for skin application by regulators such as the EPA and much safer/beneficial than chemicals such as DEET & Picaridin.
In addition to repelling they are well known as having antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal qualities.
This has to be one of the most effective products around and has gained cult status amongst bushies and holidaymakers alike! And it is not only these - anyone who spends time outside appreciates it: golfers, shooters, walkers, in fact, people from every walk of life.