Made in Australia by Kaz's Flags!
The horse training Ripstop Nylon Flag combos have been seen hard at work at many Horsemanship and Training Clinics right around Australia and even overseas for a few years now! They will fast become a favourite go to tool in your horse training kit, with its handy telescopic pole that can be easily changed to the length required for the job at hand.
- These horse training flags are made using 3mm ripstop nylon material.
- water resistant,
- strong and durable
- Generous in size at 18” x 20” with a triple reinforced eyelet and not just a folded over corner, Kaz's Flags have been know to last years and years.
- Training flags are attached with a stainless split key ring to the pole so it will always stay on though still easy enough to change.
- The stainless steel retractable telescopic pole extends from a pocket friendly 25cm-1.2m and are light weight but also quite strong. With a black rubber grip handle.
- Please be aware that the telescopic pole is made of hollow stainless steel, so that they are retractable for ease of use and portability. It is important to note that this pole cannot be used like a solid training aid, as it will cause permanent damage to the pole. At the end of each use, ensure it is free of dust, dirt and debris; which can affect the motion of the retractable segments.
- You will enjoy the flexibility and choice of being able to do close in hand work, as well as distance without the weight of a heavy training horsemanship stick. Due to its light weight it is suitable for less able bodied people, through to the most experienced user doing a long day of training horses. These Horse Training Pocket Flag Combos represent great value for money Horsemanship Training Tools.