Stirrup fenders are positioned to give the rider a comfortable leg angle for stability.Double padded seat for advanced rider comfort and since it is built on the AXIS tree, you know it provides full even contact to your horse. Now has a large swell and cantle to offer more security on long trail rides. Tie Strings are woven into each string set, along with an additional crupper ring.
If this saddle is "out of stock" please call us to order.
Available in 15", 16" and 17" seat sizes. Weight approx. 11.5kgs. Chocolate Herman Oak Leather.
Features of the 16 inch Trail Saddle:
- Tree: AXIS 5 Year Warranty.
- Gullet Width: 6.5 inches, modified QH dimensions.
- Swell Width: 12.5 inches
- Seat Size: 16 inches.
- Cantle Height: 4.5 inch.
- Skirt Length: 26 inches
- Rigging: Stainless Steel Dees. In-Skirt Drop. 7/8 Position.
- Stirrups: Aluminium trail stirrup.
- Finish: Chocolate
- Trim: Conchos - Dee clips with saddle strings and rings.
- Weight: Approximately 24.5 Pounds (11.5kg)
- Price Also Includes These Extras: Premium Grained Skirting Leather. Comfort Cantle, Hand fitted top grain seat. Double comfort padded cushion seat. Hand stitched cantle binding. Turned fender & Stirrups easily adjustable to your length. Stainless steel Blevins buckles. Nylon latigos. Heavy Duty Synthetic Wool Fleece.
Please NOTE: Although we try to keep our prices steady and up to date, due to this being a fully imported saddle, if we need to order in your size, stated prices may be subject to change due to currency fluctuations and unforeseen economic circumstances.