- Fits on legs & belt loops - Zipper pocket for keys, money, ID, etc. - No slip strap included for extra support
2 Leg Sizes for Strap: *sizes vary per person
*Leg strap is elastic and will gain 1" to 2" after being worn.
- All leg straps are 2"W
- Thighs 16" to 24" (40cm to 61cm) (~pants size Aust. 6-11)
- Thighs 24" to 32" (61cm to 82cm) (~pants size Aust. 12+)
Material: Flexible, water resistant neoprene; leg strap includes elastic
Below are answers to all of your important questions about The Horse Holster!
2) What is the difference in the leg strap lengths? The Horse Holster comes in two different leg strap lengths to accomodate many shapes and sizes of riders. The short strap is for thigh sizes measuring 16" to 24" (40cm to 61cm) in diameter (roughly size Aust. 6 to 11 jean size). The long strap is for thigh sizes measuring 24" to 32" (61cm to 82cm) in diameter (roughly size Aust. 12 + jean size). Sizes do vary per person. When measuring the diameter of your thigh, we recommend measuring as high up on the thigh as you can. This can be measured using any measuring tape.
3) What can be stored in The Horse Holster? The following items care be stored in the holster: - Cell phone - Keys - Money - Debit/credit card - Identification - Trail permit - Trail map - Mace - Coggins paperwork - Medicine (Diabetes, Epi Pen, Inhaler, etc.) - Granola bar - Horse treats - and more! *This product is not intended to hold a firearm, knife, or any other item that can be considered a deadly weapon.
4) How can I clean my Horse Holster? The Horse Holster is machine washable or can be hand washed using soap and water.
5) What if my Horse Holster slips down on my leg? We have done our very best to design a product that will work for as many people as possible. The Horse Holster will fit slightly different on each person as it does depend on the shape of each person's leg. We recommend wearing it in a location that stays the best for you. Each holster now comes with a no slip strap that attaches the holster to a pocket, belt or waistband for additional support. The leg strap is elastic and can be pulled to a tightness that helps keep it secure. This is also subject to each person's comfort level. If you are still having trouble keeping the holster in place based on the shape of your leg, the holster can also be secured through two belt loops.