The redesigned Rancher was thoroughly tested in some of the toughest climates and situations throughout the west. Its swell-forked wade style found favour with those who spent consecutive long days in the saddle, covering miles of country and riding colts. It features a hybrid style, bringing Association swells to the best features of the Wade design, offering limitless utility for the working cowboy.
- Flat plate front rigging with choice of slot or dee in back
- Wade skirt fits colts and shorter coupled horses
- Full 2-1/2" stirrup leather gives freedom of movement
- Good ground seat for long miles, with plenty of swells for security
- Standard with 3" Nettles and Hamley Twist
- Available with either 3" or 3*1/2" domed, mulehide wrapped dally horn
- Strings and tie rings for tying hobbles and mecate
- Rope strap cinches the rope to the horn, allowing the rope to be used as a night latch
- Available with hard seat or inlaid seat only
- Built on Wade bars in 6-1/2" gullet
- Tree Sizes available: 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5", 17"
Current SADDLE IN STOCK SPECS
Gullet Width: 6.5"
Leather Option: Natural / R/O
Gullet Height: 8.5"
Tooling Type: Plain
Cantle Height: 4"
Boarder: San Carlos
Horn Height: 3"
Cantle: Rawhide Pencil Roll
Horn Cap: 3"
Tree Size: 15"
Please NOTE: Although we try to keep our prices steady and up to date, due to this being a fully imported saddle, if we need to order in your size, stated prices may be subject to change due to currency fluctuations and unforeseen economic circumstances.